Amused by Random Things

Sunday, June 18, 2006

name calling

LEEARNA

it's the first name i've ever seen that spelling before , another variation of my name

i just saw it today and it definitely looks like it should be pronounced

lee-arn-a

the way heaps of people call me

but i m Lee-ann-a

i've come up with the story that my parents spelt my name wrong on the birth certificate and left out an 'n'

but i still prefer it with one n

Leanna and Leeanna both look kinda long =p

back to studying for chem..

just breathe and think.. come this Friday, it will all be over!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Leeeeeeaaarrrrrnnnnnnaaaa.
    Maths sucked today hey. At least this time round we passed ><
    You're a funny and yet very very RANDOM girl. Well good luck with study. Again, I'm finding ways to procrastinate.
    Anyway, Ill see ya tmr for pcol and on thurs for phsi.. yukki
    Ciao bella.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home