Amused by Random Things

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

fly undone

if you see somebody with their fly undone, do u tell the person?
apparently, there's an unspoken rule

girls can always tell other girls quietly, up to them if they want to tell guy

but guys can't tell guys cos then it'll be like- why were u staring at my crotch?

Because it happened to me the other day on the train and I was wondering- do i tell them or not? I did and the lady thanked me but I was thinking to self ( is she secretly also thinking- damm girl made me feel embarassed?)

what do u reckon?

2 Comments:

  • Would you be more annoyed that someone embarrassed you for two seconds, or would you be more annoyed that they let you walk around ALL DAY with your fly undone?

    By Blogger quaffy, at 6:05 PM  

  • I choose the silent approach make eye contact and motion as if you were doing up your fly if still no reaction then they really dont deserve to know the trap doors open

    By Blogger Martinez, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home